HCG Patch

Thursday, April 21, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 3

Weight 136.8

Down 1.4 lbs after a steak day.  Back to 2.0 lbs from original LIW.  Some weird eating today as I've been hungry and I was out of the house from 3 until after 8pm.  I didn't get dinner at my usual time.

Breakfast - (420 calories)
**Sausage, veggie omelet
1 large egg
1/2 cup Kirkland Real Eggs
140 g mushrooms
80 g onion
3 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Links
28 g fat free feta (Trader Joe's)
1 tbsp heavy cream
1 tbsp butter
1 cup coffee with Half & Half



Lunch - (495 calories)
**Bunless burger
160 g 80/20 ground beef
100 g roma tomato
35 g romaine
2 tbsp Maries Yogurt Ranch dressing



Afternoon Snack - (122 calories)
5 Sasha Co mini spelt gingersnaps
2 Ghirardelli Dark chocolate squares

Dinner - (390 calories)
**Greek dinner and a cucumber salad
8 oz Zoi Full Fat Greek Yogurt
4 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp apple butter
250 g cucumber
25 g onion
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar

Evening Snack - (250 calories)
55 g Nature's Path Ancient Grains Granola (Costco)

Total Calories for the day 1,677
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 50% from fat and 23% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,

    I just found you via a search. Today is my first day on HCG - not the loading day obviously. I'm very hungry. I was told I wouldn't be hungry - but I feel like I'm starving all day. Do you know why we can't eat like 700 calories a day instead of 500? Wouldn't we still lose weight, just less of it?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. typically you will have hunger for the first 3 or 4 days. A lot of it depends on what you loaded with the first two days before starting the low calorie diet. I would not try to increase your calories at all.

    ReplyDelete