HCG Patch

Saturday, April 2, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 5

Weight - 136.2

Down .8 after lean protein yesterday.  I'm still 1.6 above LIW, but I'm going to try a more normal day for calories and see what happens.  Busy Saturday for me.  Today was the birthday party to celebrate my granddaughter's 3rd birthday.  We ate lunch at RainForest Cafe.  I had a bunless burger and a side salad, brought my own dressing.

So after the Rainforest Cafe - the family took off and I popped in Nordstroms to check a pair of my favorite "not your daughters jeans". Tried on a 4 and then a 2.. totally not happening. They looked like saggy baggy elephant. The friends I was with (hair stylist whose 24 and her mom who just finishes a round) drag me over to the other side.

About 2 hours later and a zillion pairs of jeans I'm not the owner of two size 27s. One pair is a Citizens of Citizens of Humanity 'Hutton' Mid Rise Wide Leg Stretch Denim Trousers and the other is Rich & Skinny 'Sugar' Flare Leg Stretch Trouser Jeans. Two pair that each are twice what I paid for the few NYDJ's that I've had.

Also snagged a couple of three quarter sleeve cardigans, camis, a new hooded Helly Hanson Rain Jacket in a small (I've been wearing an XL) and the cutest short ruffle front faux leather jacket.

Now I just need to find somewhere to wear it all.

Dinner was later tonight than I like to eat.  It was about 8 when I sat down to eat.  I typically am done by 7pm.

Breakfast - (185 calories)
150 g chicken breast
Coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Morning Snack - (164 calories)
7 oz Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
50 g blueberries

Lunch - (677 calories estimated)
6 oz burger with cheddar and a mushroom topper
side salad
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Dinner - (426 calories)
*Bunless turkey burger with the works
6.5 oz Jennie-O 93/7 ground turkey
1 oz Tillamook Vintage Sharp White Cheddar
40 g tomato
40 g dill pickle
40 g onion
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup



Total calories for the day 1,449
Daily Calorie Composition: 7% from carbs, 55% from fat and 38% from protein.

4 comments:

  1. Beth, I thought I read your LIW was 134.8...if I read right, aren't you 1.6 above there?

    Will be watching to see what the scale says after your "normal" P3 day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. I realized that this morning when I dropped again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this blog- I'm heading into my phase after a second round of 26 days on HCG- and although I've done this phase before, it feels like I can't remember what I ate before- so it has been so helpful seeing your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete