HCG Patch

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 9

Weight - 139.8

Yes you read that right.  I'm up 3.2 lbs from yesterday.  Before you go thinking sensitivity to something I ate, I have a confession to make.  When I weighed last night before bedtime, like I'm apt to do, I knew from the scale that I was going to be up over the 2 lb limit this morning.  Frustration set in.  I knew it meant a steak day for sure.  Well, rather than be my calm, stoic self, I got mad and I ate.  Albeit I ate P3 foods for the most part, but I ate well after midnight and quite a bit of food.  To the tune of about 700 calories.  So of course this morning I was up not only what I would have been up but more.

So.. steak day it is.

On a good note, I had a wonderful moderate and deep tissue 90 minute massage this afternoon.  Very needed and should certainly help with the scale in the morning.

Breakfast - (18 calories)
Coffee with 1 tbsp half & half


Dinner - (780 calories)
12 oz New York Strip Steak
200 g roma tomato
2 tbsp white wine vinegar



Total calories for the day 798
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 62% from fat and 36% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment