HCG Patch

Thursday, April 28, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 10

Weight 138.4

Three weeks ago I was up and happened to have a deep tissue massage scheduled for an afternoon.  I turned that day into a steak day and also did a detox bath that night at home.  I am repeating that today and likely will every time I have a massage in the future.  The massage I get seems to get the fluids rolling out of my body.  I always weigh less that night then I normally would.  Going to take advantage of it.

Breakfast - (18 calories)
Cup of coffee with 1 tbsp half & half


Dinner - (994 calories)
429 g New York Steak
150 g roma tomato
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar


Evening - (112 calories)
5 oz ApothicRed Winemakers blend

Total Calories for the day 1,124
Daily Calorie Composition: 4% from carbs, 60% from fat and 36% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment