HCG Patch

Friday, April 8, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 11

Weight - 136.6

Up a pound again..  going to have to get this figured out.  I traveled 4 hours round trip today to spend the afternoon with my parents.  We had a great visit.  On the way home, we stopped at a local place we all liked for dinner because I knew that by the time I got home it would be too late to cook.  Dinner was fine.  We even had a couple of shots of tequila.   Confession time though.. when we got home I ended up working into the wee hours.  Of course I also knew that my weight was up even more and another steak day loomed.  You guessed it.  I hit the kitchen and the damage was done very quickly.  This time it also included a couple of low carb tortillas.  I'm not sure why I end up sabotaging myself the evenings before steak days.

So here goes all the sordid details

Breakfast - (417 calories)
2 Egg Muffins
7 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt

Snack on the road - (282 calories)
**Steak salad
5 oz steak, diced and sauted
120 g sweet butter lettuce blend
3 tbsp Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing

Lunch  at Parents - (860 calories estimate)
3 small burger patties with onion, pickle, ketchup, and mustard
2 turkey hot dogs
small garden salad with 3 tbsp Marie's Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 a brownie


Dinner - (853 calories estimate)
**The Ram Restaurant
Angus burger without the bun topped with mushrooms, onions and swiss
side salad with dijon vinaigrette dressing
2 shops of Patron tequila

And now for the gory details - (1,102 calories)  really?
6 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with lemon drop stevia
several pieces of saltwater taffy
Cheese quesadilla  with 2 low carb/low fat tortillas, blended of cheeses and salsa

Total calories for the day 3,514
Daily Calorie Composition: 22% from carbs, 52% from fat and 26% from protein.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your honesty. Ir makes me feel human to know that there are other people out there, like me, that get into "well F-- It" frame of mind after a gain or cheat. I know you'll get back on track-- and you are not alone with the late night treats. You remain an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If I'm not honest here and I posted a five pound gain people would be wondering if I was smuggling a watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girls... I'm on P3 NOW, and I have messed it up the last 2 days! because I didnt do the steak day after the gain of lbs. I feel horrible because I am 6 lbs over my LIW.and its not just that, my body feels all swollen, and I feel heavy, (other than that I am also on my period) I am really worried, and I dont know if I should like do 3 steak days straight or what the hell... haha what is worse is that before indulging I just get into that "well F-- It" hehe but after it... I think about the consequences! now what?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do a steak day and follow it with some clean P3 days... solid proteins like chicken, beef, etc, mixing good leafy veggies, limited dairy, no eggs, cheese, nuts. It should drop back down

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I will try that tomorrow and see how it goes... wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete