HCG Patch

Monday, April 18, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 21

Weight - 137.0

Down another .2.  Well I can last as long as the drops do I guess.  Today is officially the last day of Round 3 Phase 3.  My weight has been a rollercoster but overall it seems my body may like 137 instead of my LIW of 134.8.  It's not uncommon for the body to settle in 2 to 3 lbs above LIW.  I've been spoiled because in my first two rounds I was smack on or even a bit below.  It is what it is. AND above all it's dang better than 216.4.

My Phase 4 eating is not a major change from Phase 3.  I love Phase 3 eating with the no added starches and sugars.  I do however venture into those areas from time to time.  It is typically well thought out though and not often.  A piece of multigrain bread here, a corn tortilla there, some quinoa or wild rice, an occasional sweet.  It's life and it's where I plan to stay.

Breakfast - (303 calories)
**Turkey, Bacon, Ranch salad
125 g romaine
82 g Kirkland Oven browned turkey breast
84 g cucumber
60 g roma tomato
15 g Hormel Peppered bacon bits
30 g Maries Yogurt Ranch Dressing
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (506 calories)
**Beef stirfry
192 g sirloin tip steak, thin
150 g baby bok choy
30 g onion
28 g Tillamook Special Reserve Sharp Cheddar
1 tbsp butter



Afternoon Snack - (136 calories)
100 g romaine
2 tbsp Annie's Tuscany Italian Dressing
1 tbsp shredded parm

Dinner - (360 calories)
**Thinking Greek
8 oz Zoi Full Fat Greek Yogurt
4 oz Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Apple Butter
Stevia to taste

Evening imbibe - (284 calories)
5 oz ApothicRed Winemakers Blend
9 Almonds
28 g Tillamook Garlic, Chili Pepper cheddar

Total Calories for the day 1,589
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 54% from fat and 29% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. When I FINALLY hit my goal weight, I plan to maintain in P3 with an occasional dabble in P4! I tend to do really well with P3 eating. Are you planning on another Round? 137 is such a great success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Glad you're at goal. Fantastic!

    I'm done with the loss. Anything below a BMI of 25 was gravy to me. I'm at 22.3 right now.

    ReplyDelete