HCG Patch

Monday, April 11, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 14

Weight - 138.6

Still working to get this gain off from my binge night.  Yesterday's menu dropped me another 1.2 lbs.  I am now 3.8 lbs above LIW.

Total I am doing an alternative correction day using Full Fat Greek yogurt.  This day consists of 24 to 32 ounces of Full Fat Greek yogurt eaten in 4 meals.  You can also have up to 8 ounces of berries.  Since the Zoi brand yogurt I have seems to be lower in protein then Fage, I have supplemented with a Jay Robb protein powder to bring my protein level up.

Breakfast - (248 calories)
8 oz Greek Yogurt with lemon drop stevia
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (261 calories)
8 oz Greek Yogurt sweetened with KAL stevia
100 g strawberries


Afternoon Snack - (300 calories)
8 oz Greek Yogurt with chocolate stevia
1/2 scoop Jay Robb Whey Protein - chocolate
50 g strawberries


Dinner - (300 calories)
7.5 oz Greek Yogurt with chocolate stevia
1/2 scoop Jay Robb Whey Protein - chocolate
36 g blueberries
70 g blackberries

Total Calories for the day 1,129
Daily Calorie Composition: 23% from carbs, 55% from fat and 22% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment