HCG Patch

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 23

Weight 147.0

The scale giveth and the scale taketh away.  Dang fickle thing.

I bumped up the protein at dinner to see if it helps.

Breakfast and throughout the day.
Coffee, water, seltzer water

Lunch - (195 calories)
**Turkey Chili
100 g Jennie-O 99% lean ground turkey
1 can dice tomatoes with no adding salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
shake of cayenne for spice


Afternoon Snack - (78 calories)
150 g red delicous apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner - (219 calories)
200 g chicken breast previously baked

Total Calories for the day 492
Daily Calorie Composition: 30% from carbs, 7% from fat and 63% from protein.

4 comments:

  1. Just a thought, if you are like me and retain fluids, those dill pickles yesterday may be the culprits for your tiny weight gain ... tons of salt in those beauties, babies or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to keep the salt at a minimum. Some days it's up to 1000mg, but usually it's under 500.

    But yep.. the pickles definitely do add up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have posted this somewhere, but do you have a goal weight in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shooting for 135. I'm 5'5.5" and small to medium framed. At almost 50 years old I don't think I want to go much lower. I already have people telling me I'm thin enough.

    ReplyDelete