HCG Patch

Sunday, March 20, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 42

Weight - 137.4

Drop of 1.4.  Perhaps due to all the activity yesterday. Getting your hair done, running around the mall and trying on clothes is hard work.

Was really freaking this morning. Woke up way early and couldn't settle back down. Felt 'off'. When I got up to go potty a few times I felt flushed and so dizzy that I had to stop and hold the bathroom counter. It didn't fell like blood pressure at all. At 8am when I took my injection I checked my blood sugar.. 59.. yikes.. not good. I typically don't eat for several hours. I had a some strawberris (boy they put them on steroids) and a roma tomato. It went back to 69 within 30 mins. It typically runs low on P2.. but normally it's 65 or so. I don't check it every day.
 
In the midst of shopping yesterday afternoon, after trying on the small shirt, I commented that I only wanted 3 or 4 tops and my daughter-in-laws reply was "Why the heck.. like you're going to wear smaller than a small? What's next kids sizes?" hmmmm duh I guess


 Breakfast and throughout the day  - (17 calories)
coffee and water

30 g strawberry
45 g roma tomato

Lunch - (175 calories)
4.5 oz 96/4 ground beef
23 g celery

Dinner  - (175calories)
4.5 oz 96/4 ground beef
23 g celery

Total calories for the day 367
Daily Calorie Composition: 7% from carbs, 27% from fat and 66% from protein.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the continued losses! Some times I get a little light headed like you described- be careful :) Question for you... what is your opinion on eating white onions (like sauteed w/o oil)? Also, do you drink diet sodas? Im interested in your experience with those things. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do eat onions in P2. If I'm doing ground beef, I'll saute them together. If I'm cooking beef on a George Foreman I slice the onions and put them on the grill below the protein I'm cooking so that the juice from the protein drains down through the onion slices.

    I avoid diet sodas especially during P2. I will have them occasionally in P3 and P4, but not to the extent that I used to. Also now they taste way too sweet. Diet sodas can make you crave more sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your insight. I had another .4lb loss this AM (yay!) but I also got my period (TMI). I've heard mixed info about what to do. I plan to continue my injections and VLCD just as if I didnt get it. What are your thoughts or recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a loss is a loss and they all add up in the end. Don't stop your injections for your period.

    Most don't stop it these days.

    ReplyDelete