HCG Patch

Friday, March 18, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 40

Weight - 139.2

Whoohooo..whoosh fairy finally arrived to clear the water out of these newly emptied fat cells.  Down 1.6 overnight.  There may be a bit of a bounce back tomorrow because that tends to be what happens, but one can hope.  4.2 lbs left to go.  Going to do one more day of the extra lean and also do another 30 minutes walking on the treadmill.

 Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee and water

Lunch - (128 calories)
3.35 oz 96/4 ground beef


Dinner  - (134 calories)
3.35 oz 96/4 ground beef
35 g celery

Total calories for the day 262
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 29% from fat and 69% from protein.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Beth! Congratulations on the 1.6lb loss!! Crazy, I had a 1.6lb loss TOO! Because of your blog I tried eating beef last night (for the first time, its been all chix and fish for me so far)and i had the same 1.6lb loss. Now I know to expect some bounce back. I love being able to read your updates since you're such a pro. Im shocked at how little you eat each day-- how do you manage hunger/ cravings?? Tell me your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! I'm not really hungry these days. if I was I would be eating more. The reason for the lowered calories to to shake up my system. Same thing with adding some fat occasionally.

    NOT for the standard protocol person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth,
    I read your whole blog and am very inspired by you. Thank you for blogging about your journey. I am starting it next monday. I do have a question, it says that I should use a different toothpaste and hair products - no oils. Any Suggestions? Thanks!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not change my toothpaste.

    I've done rounds both ways in regards to hair products. I think I might have lost a bit better when I cut them out.

    ReplyDelete