HCG Patch

Sunday, March 13, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 35

Weight - 141.4

Back down the pound I had gained yesterday.  Doing a second day of the ribeye trick and will switch back to the ground beef tomorrow.

Totally insane day today.  Did not get to bed until 3am.  Got up at 6:15 for a potty trip and heard some weird noise that seemed outside.  When I flushed, there was no water pressure. Ut oh.  The landscapers spent 2 days replacing a 20 year old irrigation box this past week.  I knew exactly what had happened.  Got dressed, out I go with the flash light and something to turn off the main valve.  There was so much water gushing (very high water pressure) that I couldn't even get to the box to shut it off.  Called the water department and then the landscaper.  Got calls back from both.  They shut off the water to the house, then the landscaper capped the pipe until they come back next week to fix things.  At least I have water.

Of course, I couldn't go back to sleep.  DIL, friend and I had to do groceries this afternoon.  Then they wanted to go shopping in my closet.  They both took a good sized garbage bag of clothes and I have three big bags I need to do something with.  Terrible..some of the still have tags.  Now my closet has hardly anything in it.

Breakfast and throughout the day
one cup of coffee and a ton of water.

Dinner - (476 calories)
**Mini-steak day Ribeye *not on protocol
6.75 oz thin cut ribeye steak
150 g granny smith apple
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Total calories for the day 476
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 57% from fat and 26% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment