HCG Patch

Saturday, March 5, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 27

Weight 146.6

Up .4 and getting really tired of this.  I suspect it is a bit of rebound from the sweat-out detox bath the night before.  I've love to get some cooperation from the scale.  It's time for some tricks and tweaks so beware that some of this is not Dr. S's protocol.  I will make sure to comment on what and why.  Today I'm doing a mini-steak day and using a fatty cut of meat to sort of mini-load and trick my system.  For me a mini-steak day is nothing for lunch, an early dinner (4pm) of 7 hours of steak and then an apple about an hour to 90 minutes later.

Be aware I don't agree with the calories listed for the ribeye.  It's one steak that the calorie numbers from site to site seems to vary widely.

Breakfast and throughout the day
one cup of coffee and a ton of water.

Dinner - (471 calories)
**Mini-steak day Ribeye *not on protocol
6.75 oz thin cut ribeye steak

Evening snack - (78 calories)
150 g granny smith apple
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Total calories for the day 549
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 57% from fat and 28% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the same day and having the same problems as you. If the mini steak day works for you, I may try one tomorrow. So far this weeks weight loss is a wash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be aware that what I'm doing is totally off protocol and could backfire or not work the same for another person.

    ReplyDelete