HCG Patch

Sunday, March 27, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 49

Weight 134.4

Down .4.  I am counting yesterday as my Last Injection Weight, so 134.8 is the weight to maintain.  My son is at 297.6 this morning and wanted under 300 for this round.  He's lost 43 lbs.  We will start Phase 3 on Tuesday morning!  Shopping tomorrow for groceries.

To top it all of aka icing on the cake, today is my 50th birthday.  Quiet celebration at home, but we will all have a good blowout in late April once we are in Phase 4.

Back to a normal protocol P2 menu today

Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee, tea, water

Lunch - (151 calories)
Chicken and a cucumber salad
100 g baked chicken breast
240 g cucumber
20 g onion
2 tbsp white wine vinegar

Dinner - (252 calories)
Dijon Caper Chicken and steamed radishes
200 g chicken
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tsp capers
200 g radishes, sliced
season to taste

Total calories for the day 403
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 9% from fat and 76% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I just found your blog and am currently on Day 15 of VLCD R1. It is great to see how well you are doing and to know that you are in the area (I am a Seattlite myself). Congrats on your sucess, I am in awe of your amazing work, and I think it is absolutely amazing that you have been able to share your passion for your health with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you found my blog. This diet is the most amazing thing. It literally transforms lives.

    ReplyDelete