HCG Patch

Saturday, March 12, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 34

Weight 142.4

But up a pound.  So..the lean beef trick is a bit played and I need to wake things up again.  Back to what I did on day 27.

Breakfast and throughout the day
one cup of coffee and a ton of water.

Dinner - (471 calories)
**Mini-steak day Ribeye *not on protocol
7 oz thin cut ribeye steak
150 g granny smith apple
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Total calories for the day 539
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 54% from fat and 31% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, is this weight uncharted territory for your body? I've been wondering because when you look back at your overall stats from this round, it's reeeally impressive!

    I was actually bracing for a stall or gain, even though it's your diet. (I'm telling you, following your blog is my equivalent of a reality show...a good one like Sell This House.)

    Are you going to stick with beef as your protein for a while longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new territory since I was about 160s. I'm playing out the last 6/7 lbs day by day. I'm doing the beef until I don't think it's working anymore.

    ReplyDelete