HCG Patch

Thursday, March 17, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 39

Weight - 140.8

Up another .6.  Typically this little ups like this means I've got a whoosh getting ready to happen.  Let's hope.

This has been a weird day for me.  I'm still doing the beef, but today I'm eating a smaller amount than normal and no fruit with it at all.  Trying to shock my system.  Then I'm doing a ribeye tomorrow to jolt the other way with a mini-load.  My issues with steaks like ribeyes is that you can't really gauge the true calories or fat content.  So.. after this last thin cut ribeye is gone, my fattier days are going to be all with ground beef.  I will vary the fat content as I need.  My lean days are the 96/4.  I'll try 93/7 first and if not go to 90/10 sirloin and (heaven forbid) 85/15.  At least with those I know exactly how many calories is in an ounce and how much of that is from fat.

I've also been very wired today.  I walked 20 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and 30 minutes today.  Nothing strenuous.  Just 2.8 to 3mph.  But the rest of the day I've felt like I'm going a mile a minute.

Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee and water

Dinner - (228 calories)
6 oz 96/4 ground beef


Total calories for the day 228
Daily Calorie Composition: 0% from carbs, 30% from fat and 70% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment