HCG Patch

Saturday, March 26, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 48

Weight - 134.8

Second day but this one barely.  I have one dose of rx hcg left in the vial.  Hoping tomorrow will hold steady and that will be it.  I've had a unusual amount of energy the past two days for some reason.

Could I really be at goal?

Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee, chai tea and water

Dinner - ( 364 calories)
236g 96/4 ground beef


Total calories for the day 295
Daily Calorie Composition: 0% from carbs, 30% from fat and 70% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. man it's been like 2 weeks since I've checked in on your blog and I am in awe! I am really struggling w/ the diet. I REALLY want to do what you are, but the red meat doesn't work well for me. Steak days always have me up 7-10 days (what the hizzy yo???). I can't break passed 185 right now and I just keep cheating. It's my 3rd round, and I think I am just bored w/ this diet.

    I want to try this, but I don't know how long I should do it before I stop (See, i'm already pessimistic about it lol). Your weight now is where I DREAM to be again.

    you amaze me...

    *happy dance for you*

    (***crossing fingers that this lets me post--my computer is really acting up lately and I can't do much w/ blogs anymore :(***)

    ReplyDelete