HCG Patch

Saturday, March 19, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 41

Weight - 138.8

Drop of .4 lbs.  Today was a fantastic day.  It was salon day for myself, my daughter-in-law, and a friend.  I've now got a totally different look to my hair.  It's shorter than I've ever had it before, a lighter color, a bit asymmetrical (longer on my left than on the right), stacked and short in the back and I have a couple of extensions on the long side that are feathers (purple and blue) with tinsel. 

I had a 20% off coupon for Kohls and wanted to get a few things to tide me over until I'm completely though P3. When I started this in July at 216 lbs, I was in a 14 jeans, L to XL top, and a 40D bra. Today I am in a size 6 Levi's, size small tops, and 36D bras. I totally can't believe it.

When we stopped by my son and DIL's apartment (it's the DIL in the picture), my son came out to say hi (I see him at least once a week) and he gave me this huge hug and with tears in his eyes said "Mom you are so beautiful.. inside and out." Then I had tears too.

Here's a couple of pics (and those aren't the new smaller clothes size either).  Don't think I've posted on on here before.


Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee and water

Dinner - ( 272 calories)
7 oz 96/4 ground beef
35 g celery


Total calories for the day 272
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 29% from fat and 69% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo loving the hair and you look great! You should update your avatar on the boards with your new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- you look Fabulous!! I love the cut and the feather extensions are THE coolest! I live in SF and they are very cool!! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stylist is top end.. works in a very upscale salon with two guys that have done loads of runway work, have celebs that fly up here to do their hair, etc.

    just a week from being 50 and everyone tells me I look younger every day

    ReplyDelete