HCG Patch

Monday, March 21, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 43

Weight - 136.2

Another good drop.. 1.2.  That's two pound-plus drops in two days.  Kind of scares me for what's to come the next few days.

Hectic day here with loads of errands.  Studded tires had to come off and some little running around.  Because of the tinsel and feather extensions in my hair the grandbaby wanted some 'sparklies' too.  So we had to hit up Claire's.

Here's some round comparisons

Total lost to date
R1 30.2
R2 23.8
R3 26.4

Week 4 totals
R1 2.6
R2 3.0
R3 4.4

Average lost per day through three weeks
R1 0.72
R2 0.57
R3 0.63

% of body weight to date
R1 14.0%
R2 12.7%
R3 16.2% 

Breakfast and throughout the day
coffee and water

Lunch - (156 calories)
4 oz 96/4 ground beef
23 g celery

Dinner  - (304 calories)
8 oz 96/4 ground beef
23 g celery

Total calories for the day 464
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 29% from fat and 69% from protein.

5 comments:

  1. You are so awesome ... I look forward to the day YOU think so too ... you will .. just takes a little time!
    You have this whipped ... Saturday will be the mustard on the beef!! Better than that other analogy! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beth you are doing an amazing job!! How did you know to increase your protein? Are you working out during Phase 2 or did you just try something new and it worked? My losses have been painfully slow this round and at this point I am just over it but oh well my shots end Saturday so there isn't much I can do now. Just curious how you started to test the waters to see what would give you the best losses, I am just scared of gaining so I have stuck to protocol which may need some tweaking for my 4th round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AmAzInG! Congratulations! I think we are all envious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much all. I never dared to dream at 216.4 lbs back in June that I could even get to this weight. I thought then if I could just get back to my previous lowest of 170 it would be perfect. But then.. why settle?

    Michaela my tweaks with beef and added fats are really an individual thing. I am a type O blood type and do well with beef. If not for that, I'd still be doing regular protocol. Who's to say that I would not have lost the same amount either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That makes sense Beth! I am randomly going to try and double my lunch protein just to see what happens. I only have a few days left this round and since I have 2 more to go I figured I would play a little. LOL!

    Off to research blood type and food! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete