HCG Patch

Thursday, March 3, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 25

Weight - 148.2

Exactly the same as yesterday and still up 2 lbs from my lowest so far.  Doing just protein today and back to a big triple threat tea that I drink most of the afternoon.

On a good note, my son dropped over 3 lbs overnight so he's down 25 lbs in 24 days now.  The girls are both well over 20 lbs each.

Breakfast and throughout the day
1 cup coffee, triple threat tea, water


Lunch - (255 calories)
240 g veal scallopini
Frontier Seasonings Lemon Pepper


Dinner - (244 calories)
230 g veal scallopini
Mrs Dash Garlic Herb seasoning

Total calories for the day 499
Daily Calorie Composition: 0% from carbs, 16% from fat and 84% from protein.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this weight ever a set point for you before?

    How's your hunger?

    How old is your son and "the girls"?

    Are you losing inches yet?

    How do you cook the veal without any added fat (I just bought some)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.. LoL.. I've never been at this weight in my life.
    Hunger is pretty non-existent. I dropped 2 lbs from yesterday so I'm back where I was 4 days ago.

    My son is 23 and the girls (my DIL - wife of older son and one of her friends who was with my younger son for many years) are both 25. They are all doing fantastic.

    I am losing inches. I really did well with that in my previous two rounds. You also lose more inches once you get into P3.

    I heat a skillet to medium, season the veal, toss it in. It has some of it's own moisture. If it needs a bit more I add lemon juice, beef broth or water and cover it to finish it off. The thin sliced scallopini cut cooks very fast. I never ate veal before this diet. I love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to know what this Triple Threat Tea is all about! I tried to search some former blog posts, but couldn't find the recipe. Would you mind sharing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triple threat tea - quart of hot water with dandelion, yerba mate, and green tea bags.
    Steep for 15 mins.. then I add more water and sweeten it with stevia and drink it throughout the day

    ReplyDelete