HCG Patch

Saturday, August 7, 2010

VLCD Day 41 - moving to Maintenance tomorrow

Today is my last day of round one VLCD.  My weight was the same this morning.  My stomach was a bit growlie in the AM but a cup of coffee helped that.

Tomorrow is my first day of Phase 3 maintenance.  I will be slowly adding more volume to my proteins and more variety.  Also can have a more unlimited number of vegetables and can mix vegetables.  The big no-nos during maintence are added sugars and starches.

Lunch -
3/4 cup Eggbeaters
160 grams baby spinach

I steamed the spinach in a covered saute pan with a bit of water and minced garlic until it was just wilted.  I've found the eggbeaters turn out better without the spinach in them so I made them separately and then combine.

Afternoon snack -
198 grams red delicious apple, chopped
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner -
Baked Celery and Chicken
2 x 100 grams baked chicken breast (previously cooked)
280 grams celery chopped a bit chunky
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
1 clove garlic minced
1 bay leaf
Shake of paprika
Pepper to taste

Mix the broth, lemon juice, braggs, garlic, paprika, bay leaf, and pepper together, and pour over celery in a oven safe dish. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, uncover, stir, and bake for 15 more or until tender to your liking. Add already cooked chopped chicken and enjoy.   (I doubled the chicken to stave away the hungries overnight as I'm off the drops for over 55 hours now).

No comments:

Post a Comment