HCG Patch

Thursday, August 5, 2010

VLCD Day 39

Took my last drops for this round this morning.  Looks like my weight to try to hold to until my next round will be 189 lbs.  27 lbs in 38 days.  Not bad I'd say.  I continue with the Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) for 72 hours and then slowly start doubling protein, adding in an extra meal, etc

Lunch -
100 grams Superior Farms Veal Scallopini (remainder from cooking last night)
400 grams cucumber, chopped
2 tbsp Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Balsamic Dressing


Dinner -
100 grams baked chicken breast (from a batch earlier this week)
160 grams mixed lettuce greens
3 tbsp Star Garlic Wine Vinegar

Evening Snack -
165 gram red delicious apple
2 tbsp Braggs Unfiltered vinegar

Hit the store for cheeses and veggies that I can begin to add in on Sunday.  I'm so ready for tunafish salad in lettuce wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment