HCG Patch

Sunday, August 15, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 8

Well the combination of the hot weather and perhaps overdoing with some alcohol on Saturday night threw me up a few lbs from where I've been sitting.  I decided to do a high protein day today.  Boy was it tough.  I love veggies too much I guess.  Before I'd decided I'd had a late night/early morning quickie salad though.

After midnight munchie - (180 calories)
150 grams romaine lettuce
2 tbsp Marie's Blue Cheese dressing

Breakfast - (349 calories)
*scrambled eggs, bacon & coffee
3 large eggs
2 strips Hormel Black Label Low Sodium bacon
1 tbsp 2% milk (in eggs)
10 oz coffee
2 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (481 calories)
*pan fried chicken breasts
330 grams chicken breast
1 tbsp Olive oil


Afternoon Snack - (330 calories)
*pan fried chicken sausages
1 Al Fresco Natural Chicken Sausage with Red Pepper and Asiago
1 Aidell's Chicken Sausage with roasted garlic and gruyere
2 tsp yellow mustard


Dinner - (350 calories)
5 oz (cooked weight) prime New York Strip steak (grilled outdoors)

Total calories for the day 1,690.

If the scale shows little change in the morning, I'll be doing a decent high protein day but without the eggs, bacon, or chicken sausages.  I will also be eating every 2 to 3 hours instead and with a bit less volume at one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment