HCG Patch

Sunday, August 8, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 1

Today at noon began my next phase in the HCG diety journey.  It's called Phase 3 or Maintenence.  During the next three weeks I slowly bump up my daily calorie intake by adding more protein and a bigger variety of proteins, more vegetables, and good fats like olive oil, cheeses, etc.  I'm shooting for between 800 and 1000 calories per day the first 3 days or so, then bump that to 1100 to 1400 a day, and on up until I'm between 1800 and 2000 calories per day.  I have to stay away from added sugars and starchy foods.  This phase is alot like Atkins Induction.

My weight this morning was down another pound for a total of 30 lbs lost.

Breakfast
10 ounces coffee with 3 tbsp of 2% milk and stevia (29 calories)

Lunch -
*Tuna salad lettuce wraps (222 calories)
5 oz chunk light tuna packed in water (drained)
3 tbsp dill relish
2 tbsp onion, chopped
1 tbsp mayonnaise with no sugar added (Duke's brand in this case)
5 or so butter lettuce leaves

Mix the first four ingredients together and serve on the lettuce leaves.

Afternoon snack -
1.25 oz cheese (Tillamook Vintage Medium White Cheddar) (138 calories)

Dinner -
*Cheesy chicken breast and steamed green beans (337 calories)
5 oz baked chicken breast
1 slice pepper jack cheese (sargento natural)
1 cup fresh green beans
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp onion chopped

The chicken was cooked yesterday.  I heated it with the slice of cheese on top.  I sprayed a saute pan with cooking spray and sauteed the garlic and onion, added a small amount of water and the green beans and covered with a tight fitting lid.  I steamed the green beans about 5 minutes making sure to add more water if it evaporated.

I still have a few calories to hit the 800 mark for the day.  I may have another piece of cheese toward bedtime.  Right now I'm extremely full from a late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment