HCG Patch

Friday, August 13, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 6

Dropped another .6 today.

I feel like I ate way too much today, but the calories are still not up to what I should be eating in a day.

Breakfast - (529 calories)
*Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and onions & two slices of bacon
2 large eggs
100 grams fresh mushrooms
40 grams onion diced
28 grams Tillamook Garlic Chili Pepper Cheddar cheese
2 slices no sugar added bacon (I used Hormel Black Label Low Sodium)
1 tbsp 2% milk
20 oz coffee
2 tbsp half and half

I cooked the bacon first (4 slices and put two away for another day), then used a bit of the bacon grease to saute the mushrooms and onions.  Whisked the 2% milk with the two eggs and added them to the pan.  Scramble until desired hardness.


Lunch - (484 calories)
*Chicken sausages and garden salad
2 Al Fresco Natural Chicken sausages with roasted red pepper and asiago cheese
2 tsp yellow mustard
150 grams romaine lettuce
90 grams roma tomatoes, diced
100 grams cucumber, diced
60 grams green onion, diced
2 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette dressing

The sausages are already cooked but I heated them in a pan with a bit of water.  I dipped my bites in some yellow mustard.


Afternoon snack - (217 calories)
2 oz Dill Havarti cheese


Dinner - (387 calories)
* baked chicken breast and green beans
211 grams (raw weight) boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can Del Monte Organic French Style green beans
2 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette dressing

Season and back the chicken breast in a 350 oven for about 25 minutes (actually did two so I have one for another meal).  I used the dressing to season the green beans.

Total calories for the day - 1,617

No comments:

Post a Comment