HCG Patch

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 4

My weight is virtually the same each morning so far.  I'm finding it increasingly hard to get in all this food in a day.  After 6 weeks eating minimal amounts, to first double and now triple the calories is getting crazy.  Sometimes I can see there not being enough hours in the day, but for stablization purposes I need to do it for now.

Breakfast - (395 calories)
*Scramble eggs with mushrooms, bell pepper & feta cheese with coffee with half and half
2 large eggs
100 grams fresh mushrooms
50 grams bell pepper
28 grams crumbled feta cheese
1 tbsp 2% milk
10 oz coffee
2 tbsp half and half creamer

Heat a small skillet and spray a good turn of spray oil (opted for less calories than using butter), Saute the mushrooms and onions adding a bit of water of the pan gets to dry.  I covered the pan for about a minute to speed up the process.  Crack 2 large eggs into a small dish and add a tbsp milk, whisk, and add to the skillet.  Let set for a few moments, then turn and scramble to desired hardness. Crumb 1 oz of feta cheese on top.

Attended a Seattle Mariners Baseball game this afternoon so I pack my lunch the night before.  I ate the tunafish salad at the ballpark and the green salad when I returned home.  I did drink a 20 oz diet pepsi at the park, my first in 7 weeks.  It tasted way too sweet.

Lunch - (309 calories)
*tuna salad and a green salad with fatfree balsamic dressing
5.2oz Starkist Chunk Light tuna in water (2 small pouches)
1 tbsp Duke's Mayo
3 tbsp dill relish
20 grams celery, chopped
30 grams onion, chopped
   Mix all ingredients together well.

170 grams romaine lettuce
1 oz clover sprouts
4 tbsp Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
6-8 cocktail onions
    Mix together and toss.


Dinner - (721 calories)
7.5 oz center cut pork loin chop
200 grams Del Monte Seasoned French green beans
60 grams gruyere cheese, grated

Season the pork chop with whatever you wish, bake at 400 degrees for 30 mins or until done.  Heat green beans, plate both items and cover with cheese.

I couldn't believe I managed to eat the entire pork chop.  I've not had this much food in one meal in a long time.  I had to take it slow.

Evening snack - (25 calories)
*sweet and tangy kale chips
50 grams kale
2 tbsp lime juice
few drops of stevia

Wash the kale and strip the leaves from the stems.  Tear the leaves into a few smaller pieces.  Toss them in a bag with the lime juice and stevia. Place them on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until light and crispy.

Total calories for the day - 1,453

No comments:

Post a Comment