HCG Patch

Monday, August 2, 2010

VLCD Day 36

Weight - 190.4
Week 5 loss - 5.6 lbs
Total Loss 26.0 lbs

Today I made the two hour drive to my parents' place for the afternoon and back after dinner. My dad slow roasted a Boston butt (pork shoulder) and made pulled pork. I brought my own lunch and dinner and resisted the stop for lunch at our favorite family-run burger joint, the pulled pork, and the brownies and chocolate ice cream afterward.

Lunch
-
100 grams of my pre-cooked chicken breast, chopped
250 grams Napa cabbage chopped
homemade ponzu citrus dressing (2 tbsp Marukan Ponzu Natural Citrus Marinade, 2 tbsp chicken broth or water, 1 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Amimos, garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper to taste.


Afternoon Snack -
160 grams granny smith apple

Dinner -
Chili from the previous day and 1 piece of melba toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment