HCG Patch

Thursday, August 19, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 12

Day 12 of maintenance.. my weight was just over the Last Drop Weight so I'm hoping things are stabilizing.

Hit the ground running today so no real breakfast.....



Lunch - (448 calories)
*tuna salad
7 oz chunk light tuna in water
50 grams onion, chopped
50 grams celery, chopped
3 tbsp dill relish
1 tbsp Duke's mayonnaise
2 tsp yellow mustard

10 oz coffee
1.5 tbsp half & half


Afternoon Snack - (370 calories)
1 oz Dofino Dill Havarti cheese
2 tbsp Maranatha Almond Butter
2 tbsp Knudsen Apple Butter

My first try of Almond Butter and I wasn't really impressed.  I mixed it with the apple butter to help but it's a bit pasty to me.


Dinner - (674 calories)
*mexican chicken breast and salad
210 grams thin sliced chicken breast, sauteed
2 slices pepper jack cheese
4 tbsp salsa
200 grams iceberg lettuce
100 grams cucumber, chopped
2 tsp capers
a few cocktail onions
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette dressing

After the chicken was cooked, I cut it into bite-sized pieces, melted the cheese over it and topped with salsa.  The other ingredients went in my salad.

Total Calories for the day - 1492, unless I have a evening snack

No comments:

Post a Comment