HCG Patch

Monday, August 9, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 2

Well hopefully this progress keeps going a while.  I'm down another 1.2 pounds this morning for a total of 31.4 pounds lost in 43 days.  I'm sure it's because I'm still eating less calories than my body is using.  Hopefully my slowly working up in calories each day will work out.

I'm thinking that if I'm going to get three meals in a day I'm not going to want snacks in between.  I may skip breakfast here and there and opt for a small salad instead.  For this day I went all out with three full meals.  It will be interesting to see how I manage to get from this to adding twice the calories in a day.  Just seems like so much food.  Some say you do it by adding fats like oil or more dressing or cheeses, maybe a yogurt in the evening.  

Breakfast - (385 calories)
*Mushroom/onion scramble
2 large eggs
100 grams fresh mushrooms, sliced
60 grams onion, chopped
1.5 tbsp 2% milk
1 tbsp margarine, butter, oil, or spray
1 slice Sargento Natural Pepper Jack cheese

I put 1 tbsp I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Mediterranean Blend in a skillet with the mushrooms and onions.  Sauteed well.  Mixed the eggs and the milk and added to the skillet.  Letting them firm up before starting to flip them around. When done I put them on a plate and let the pepper jack slice melt on them.

I also had a good sized cup of coffee with one Sweet N Low and some stevia as well as 3 tbsp 2% milk.


Lunch - (281 calories)
*Salad with Chicken
100 grams Fresh Express Spring Mix Lettuce
69 grams (cooked weight) baked chicken breast, chopped
70 grams celery, chopped
1/2 tsp Johnny's Salad Elegance
2 tbsp Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing

Mixed it all together and it was delicious.


Dinner(281 calories)
*Veal Scallopini and Marinated Tomatoes
200 grams (raw) Superior Farms Veal Scallopini
Splash of beef broth and lemon juice
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp cocktail onions
300 grams roma tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp lime juice
salt and pepper to taste

Place the beef broth and lemon juice in a skillet with a tight fitting lid on medium heat, add the thin sliced veal and cover for a minute or so.  Turn the veal and cover again.  It doesn't take long to cook.  Remove the veal to a plate and add capers, cocktail onions and a bit of the caper juice to the pan.  Reduce the mixture and pour over the veal.

For the tomatoes, I added lime juice, salt and pepper, and a bit of the vinegar from the cocktail onions.

My calorie total for today is right about 950 calories.  Here's hoping for a good scale day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment