HCG Patch

Sunday, August 1, 2010

VLCD Day 35

Weight - 190.0
Dropped another .6 lbs for a total loss of 26.4 pounds.


Lunch -
Cucumber & Chicken salad
100 grams of my precooked chicken breast
275 grams cucumber mostly peeled and chopped
1 tbsp onion chopped
2 tbsp Maple Grove Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Easy as can be.  Finally decided to give myself a break and go to one of my favorite lo-cal dressings.


Dinner -
Chili
100 grams leanest ground beef
1 can Fire Roasted diced tomatos with juice
1/2t to 1t Chili powder
1/2t onion powder
1/2t garlic powder
1/2t unsweetened cocoa powder
salt and pepper and cayenne to taste

I actually made a double batch since I'm traveling on Monday and wanted to have this for dinner again.  It was very good and the cocoa powder really makes it.

Add raw beef, onion powder, garlic powder, S&P, and cocoa powder to sauce pan and cook till it crumbles easily. I added the juice from the tomatoes to help start the heat transfer. Don't drain. Add
the tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes till hot, while you get your bowl and spoon.

Evening Snack -
170 grams strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment