HCG Patch

Monday, August 23, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 3 Day 16

Whoo.. hoo.. I think I'm really stablized.  Seems most nights no matter what I've eaten during the day the scale reads just about the same number.  Which means in the morning it's the same number.  I'm hovering back and forth within a pound except for the crazy day last week when I ended up doing a steak day.  I've found if I'm feeling a bit bloated I can do a high protein, lower fats and almost no carbs day and it sets me right again.

Breakfast - (426 calories)
*sausage, mushroom, pepper scramble
2 oz (cooked weight) Jimmy Dean original sausage, crumbled
130 grams baby portobello mushrooms
40 grams green bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup eggbeaters
1 large egg
1 tbsp margarine
10 oz coffee
1 tbsp half & half

Saute the mushrooms and bell pepper in the magarine until soft, add crumble cooked sausage then egg/eggbeaters mixture.  Let cook until set, then stir occasionally until firmness you desire.


Lunch - (426 calories)
*chicken salad
200 grams canned chicken breast (I use Swansons)
3 tbsp dill relish
50 grams onion, chopped
100 grams celery, chopped
1 tbsp Duke's Mayonnaise
1 tbsp yellow mustard
pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together.  Eat alone or on lettuce leaves as wraps


Afternoon snack - (39 calories)
300 gram chinese cabbage, chopped
3 tbsp champagne wine vinegar


Dinner - (817 calories)
*Salsa chicken and garden salad
200 grams (cooked weight) chicken breast
Montreal Steak Seasoning
.5 tbsp olive oil
2 slices pepper jack cheese
2 tbsp salsa
1 tbsp sour cream
190 grams roma tomatoes, chopped
110 grams romaine lettuce
50 grams onion, chopped
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Season chicken and either saute or bake.  When done, melt pepper jack cheese over chicken and serve with salsa and sour cream.  Toss salad of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and dressing.

Total Calories for the day - 1,589

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying looking through your menu's and thoughts during hcg. I am just finishing up my 2nd round and am brushing up on P3 food ideas. You know, last time I continued to eat melba toast during P3... and now I wonder if that is not allowed? I mean, it says no starch at all... so do we completely eliminate grissini/melba toast and also fruit during p3? I'd love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't supposed to eat the melba or grissini during P3 because it's no added starches.

    I dropped most fruit completely in P3 except for some berries in Greek Yogurt. I didn't want the fruit sugars until I was stabilized.

    You can eat fruit in P3, but I wouldn't eat a lot of it and check out the list I posted right before my P3 Day 1 which shows the fruits by sugar content. The less sugars the better initially.

    ReplyDelete