HCG Patch

Saturday, October 1, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 48

Weight - 137.0

Can you hear the sound of me pounding my head against the wall?  It sure feels like that is what I am doing.  Oh well onward and seems like upward.  To add to my downfall, we are going out to dinner tonight.  Well, tomorrow will be a steak day for sure.

I spent much of the afternoon doing laundry and uncluttering my kitchen area, because I know it's coming time to paint there pretty soon.

Brunch - (276 calories)
**Salad with Chicken strips
100 g red leaf lettuce
100 g roma tomato
100 g cucumber
85 g Kirkland Chicken Breast Strips
20 g onion
3 tbsp Newmans Own Light Italian Dressing

Dinner - (1,417 calories estimated)
**The Ram Restaurant and Brewery
Spinach and Artichoke dip
1 mozz cheese stick
Side salad with light dressing
Fish and Chips (didn't eat much of it)
Shared Bread Pudding

Total Calories for the day 1,693
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 61% from fat and 11% from protein.

 Fat 107 g; Fiber 13 g; Carb 109 g; Sodium 2,881 mg; Protein 43 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment