HCG Patch

Saturday, October 22, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 69

Weight - 141.0

I am writing this on Monday night.  This weekend is one to learn from for sure.  Too much eating out at once, and too much overdoing at home.  After Friday's somewhat sedate menu, I went gremlin Friday night.  Yes, that's what I call eating off the plan.  Mindless eating which usually happens after the house quiets down.  The damage was caused by four of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, a couple of Payday minis, and of course, the end all for me, a quesadilla.  It's always a quesadilla.

So instead of reigning in, I went with what was planned for Saturday.  We headed into Seattle to pick up my area rugs from cleaning and went to The Dish Cafe.  I had a fantastic brunch.  In the evening we thought about going out again, but instead I stayed home and had food here which again included carbs.


Brunch - (1,197 calories estimated)
**Slacker Especial - scrambled eggs with enchilada sauce, tortilla chips, green chilies and jack cheese, topped with salsa, sour cream and green onions, served with grilled red potatoes & a scone with a side of bacon



Dinner - (990 calories)
2 cupsHealthy Request Hearty Beef & Barley Soup
5 saltine crackers
1 slice Freschetta Chicken, Spinach, Mushroom
1 Fun Size Dreyers Drumstick ice cream

Total Calories for the day 2,187
Daily Calorie Composition: 43% from carbs, 42% from fat and 15% from protein.

Fat  104 g; Fiber 25 g; Carb 234 g; Sodium 5,138 mg; Protein 80 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment