HCG Patch

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 59

Weight - 137.2

Down 2 lbs today after my nut adventure.  Today was to be a clean P3 day.  Because of errands this afternoon, I didn't feel like cooking dinner so I just ate Fage Total for the meal.  Tomorrow will be chocolate mousse day.

Today saw new carpet in my formal dining room and family room.  Also the painters were taping trim in the kitchen, dining, and pantry area so they can spray the trim tomorrow. 

We cleaned out part of my second closet and hauled several bags of clothes to a place that buys them.  LoL they didn't want but a couple of things.  So I've itemized what I have and will drop them off at Goodwill tomorrow.  I'm also going to run some errands so I'm not here smelling the trim paint as they spray.

Brunch - (683 calories)
**Beef & Veggie Scramble
3 large eggs
1 egg white
80 g beef bottom round roast (cooked weight)
60 g onion
60 g poblano pepper
60 c mushrooms
10 g coconut oil
1 slice provolone cheese
2 tbsp half & half in one mug coffee


Dinner - (847 calories)
16 oz Fage Total Classic Greek Yogurt
60 g blueberries
28 g walnuts
stevia to taste

Total Calories for the day 1,530
Daily Calorie Composition: 11% from carbs, 64% from fat and 25% from protein.

 Fat  107 g; Fiber 6 g; Carb 39 g; Sodium 598 mg; Protein 93 g

No comments:

Post a Comment