HCG Patch

Sunday, October 2, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 49

Weight - 140.0

Really?  I guess I am what I eat.  Geezz.  Steak day today and then I'll see about tomorrow.

Today is family Sunday as usual.  We watched football and hung around the house.  I took a nice sauna this evening.  Today is my 11th day on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement therapy.  For the first ten days, I've taken estrodial and testosterone cream. Tonight I start taking a progesterone capsule.  I'm interested in what benefit it may have on my sleep.  I know I am not getting good sleep at all.  I wake up feeling like I need a nap.

Dinner - (1,105 calories)
470 g rib eye steak
180 g tomato

Total calories for the day 1,105
Daily Calorie Composition: 3% from carbs, 60% from fat and 37% from protein.

Fat 73 g; Fiber 2 g; Carb 7 g; Sodium 253 mg; Protein 99 g

No comments:

Post a Comment