HCG Patch

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 73

Weight - 137.8

Oh my!  3.4 pounds.  I didn't think based on last night's weight that I'd drop, let alone drop that much.  Nice.  More of the same today with a bit more calories.  I'm going to ride this out.  If I don't see a drop tomorrow I'll do a day or two of higher calories and then go back to it again.

Oh and someone asked me a few days ago about the tracker that I use.  It's called a FibBit .  I've had one since they first came out a couple of years ago.  It's much like the BodyBuggs that they wear on Biggest Loser except that the FibBit is compact, about the size of a USB flash drive, and costs under $100.  Their only tracking is free, where most others require a monthly fee.  There is an extensive food list for tracking in a food log.  I've previously used FitDay and others, but have used the FibBit exclusively for the last two years.

Lunch - (299 calories)
**Tuna salad & a few Grapes
1 74g pouches Starkist Chunk Light low sodium Tuna
1 hardboiled egg
30 g dill relish
20 g celery
20 g onion
2 tbsp Kraft Fat Free Tarter Sauce (bleck)
1 tbsp half & half in a mug of coffee
handful of grapes



Afternoon Snack - (151 calories)
150 g strawberries
1 square - World Market All Natural 99% Cacao Chocolate

Dinner - (446 calories)
**Beef eye of round steak & Cucumber salad
168 g beef eye of round
1 tbsp Melt Buttery Spread
1 tsp minced garlic
250 g cucumber
20 g onion
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp light extra virgin olive oil
garlic powder, salt and pepper



Total calories for the day 896
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 50% from fat and 35% from protein.

Fat  56 g; Fiber 11 g; Carb 38 g; Sodium 1,184 mg; Protein  90 g

No comments:

Post a Comment