HCG Patch

Sunday, October 16, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 63

Weight - 138.0

Down 1.6 after eating pumpkin pancakes at almost 11pm. I think I can attribute that do the massive gain I had from Friday's good. I had planned a steak day for today, but we got out shopping for decor ideas and by the time we were headed home it was after 7pm and everyone was starving. I said screw it and we went to Olive Garden. As it was I had just one meal for the day.

Sunday's Food

2 tbsp half & half in a mug of coffee

Olive Garden
1 piece Lasagna Fritta appetizer
1 bowl Chicken Gnocci soup
1 small portion Salad
1 breadstick
1/2 Mediterranean Grilled Chicken
1 glass red wine



Total calories for the day 1,005 estimated
Daily Calorie Composition: 67% from carbs, 32% from fat and 1% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment