HCG Patch

Friday, October 7, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 54

Weight - 141.6

Okay so tell me, how does someone gain weight doing clear liquids for a day?  I don't know, but I sure did.  The only thing with calories yesterday was some white grape juice.  Perhaps it was all the stuff in the prep solution I had to drink.  Colonoscopy was easy.  Less than twenty minutes under and twenty more before out the door.  I don't have to have one for another ten years. Yippee.  I did a half-assed steak day today with some roast I'd cooked in the crock pot on Wednesday.  I've also pee'd a ton today.  Hopefully I'll see a drop in the morning.

Lunch - (172 calories)
6 oz cranberry juice (before I could leave the clinic)
1 tbsp half & half in coffee
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream in coffee

Dinner - (629 calories)
265 g beef bottom round roast (cooked weight)
60 c carrot
50 g mushroom
20 g onion

Evening Sweet Tooth - (338 calories)
1 PayDay mini
2 peanut butter cookies
15 g Cougar Gold Cheese

Total calories for the day 1,139
Daily Calorie Composition: 25% from carbs, 46% from fat and 29% from protein.

 Fat 57 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 70 g; Sodium 664 mg; Protein 83 g

No comments:

Post a Comment