HCG Patch

Monday, October 17, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 64

Weight - 139.0

Up one pound, but I'll own it.  Today is a steak day, but I'm doing three burger patties instead of steak.  If I drop less than two pounds, tomorrow I'll do a nut day because I've done well with them the last two times.  No painters today, but I spent part of the day making even more of a mess in my house.  I had to clean out the entry closet and the pantry closet so they can paint them tomorrow.  Some things I tossed, some things are ready for Goodwill (again), and some are boxed up so they can be put back when it's done. 

Through-out the day
3 mugs coffee with 2 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner
3 Kirkland 90/10 sirloin burger patties
50 g grape tomatoes
30 g dill pickle
30 g onion
1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup
1 tbsp Hain Canola Mayo

Total calories for the day 1,216
Daily Calorie Composition: 2% from carbs, 67% from fat and 31% from protein. 

Fat  90 g; Fiber 1 g; Carb 7 g; Sodium 403 mg; Protein 94 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment