HCG Patch

Monday, October 24, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 71

Weight - 144.2

And the final total, another 1.6 lbs for a total of 6 pounds since Friday morning.  Boy, when I do it, I do it big.  So, today I am trying something a bit different.  Since I like the ease of Phase 2 eating, I am going to eat those type of foods for a few days as a means of getting this back under control.  Now, you may ask "you've just binged like crazy on a ton of carbs and junk, what makes you think you'll stay out of the junk now?"  I guess that remains to be seen, but I did so today.  My calories are lower than I'd like them to be, but I didn't use any fats for cooking today.  I also had two meals with six ounce of protein in each.   For me, there is a fine balance between calories and too much protein.  I know from the past if I load up with much more than 120g of protein in a day, I have run into issues.  Trying to get the calories in without bulking on protein is going to be interesting. 

Lunch - (230 calories)
**Turkey Meatball & Spinach Soup
168 g Jennie-O Extra Lean ground turkey
100 g baby spinach
20 g onion
20 g celery
1 c Kirkland Chicken Stock
1 c water
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp Franks Hot Sauce



Afternoon Snack - (86 calories)
180 g apple

Dinner - (249 calories)
168 g eye of round steak
200 g cucumber
2 tbsp white wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 565
Daily Calorie Composition: 22% from carbs, 15% from fat and 63% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment