HCG Patch

Monday, October 10, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 57

Weight - 137.6

Boo..  0.2.  At least, it's not a gain.  Eating P3ish today and I'll do a nut day tomorrow.

I got my lipotropic with B complex injections today.  It was easy doing it myself.  The area where I did it is a bit sore today, but I've heard that's normal.  I had to giggle when the nurse told me that there was so little fat on my butt I could probably use a half inch needle instead of a one inch.  I went with the one inch anyway so that I know I'm for sure in the muscle. 

Brunch - (535 calories)
2 AmyLu Sweet Caramelized Onion Chicken Burgers (Costco)
10 g Nutiva Coconut Oil
40 g dill pickle
20 g onion
1 tbsp Hain Canola Mayo
1 tbsp Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup
2 tbsp half & half in 1 mug coffee

Afternoon Snack - (303 calories)
1 Ready Pac Chef Salad
40 g Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Dinner - (320 calories)
300 g veal, sliced thin
1 Green Giant Just for One Cauliflower & Cheese sauce

Total calories for the day 1,158
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 50% from fat and 42% from protein.

 Fat  65 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 24 g; Sodium 2,730 mg; Protein 125 g

No comments:

Post a Comment