HCG Patch

Thursday, October 13, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 60

Weight - 136.0

A drop of 1.2 lbs.  Likely because I ate yogurt for dinner rather than something solid.  Today is coconut chocolate mousse day.  All day.  Tomorrow is regular food day and we have planned to eat dinner out so I'll likely do a big salad for lunch.  On Saturday, I have planned to take my area rugs up to Seattle to drop off for cleaning.  There is a great Mexican restaurant about ten blocks away that we've been wanting to try so that will be lunch on Saturday.  Sunday, I'm assuming I'll need a steak day.  LoL

They were painting all the trim in my kitchen today, so we went on some errands this afternoon.  I purchased some fabric to re-upholstery my white ladderback dining room chairs.  It blends with the accent pillows for my new sofa and loveseat in the family room.  I did one to see how it would go, but now I will paint the chairs before doing them all.  I am also on the hunt for items to put above my kitchen cabinets.  I found some large cardboard letters at JoAnns, that I will paint white, as well as a couple of mirrored star to put on the wall, and a small metal milk type urn.  I'm thinking whites and blues with a bit of brown to carry other colors from the rest of the open areas in the main floor.

Throughout the day
4 servings of chocolate coconut mousse made with two cans of Thai Kitchen full fat coconut milk
2 tbsp half & half in 1 mug of coffee

Total Calories for the day 1,531
Daily Calorie Composition: 12% from carbs, 84% from fat and 4% from protein.

Fat  15 g; Fiber 6 g; Carb 45 g; Sodium 236 mg; Protein 16 g

No comments:

Post a Comment