HCG Patch

Sunday, October 9, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 56

Weight - 137.8

A 0.8 bounce back after the big drop yesterday isn't too bad in my book.  Today was a planned steak day, but as they say.. they best laid plans.   My daughter in law showed up around 1pm with a Venti Salted Caramel Mocha.  Salted caramels are a favorite of mine.   I've only had one of these mochas in the last two years.  I was not passing it up.  I did share a bit of it.  I cut back a bit on the steak for dinner.

My plan this week is to alternate correction days with clean P3 days and see if I can creep back down on the scale.  Today the steak day.  Well, steak and mocha day.  Tomorrow is clean P3.  Tuesday is likely to be a nut day.  Wednesday, clean P3, etc.

Spent Sunday afternoon with the family.  We watched some football.  Yeah Seahawks!  Then African Cats OnDemand, and the Lion King on BluRay.  This evening I spent 30 minutes in the sauna.  Tidied up in the kitchen and scrubbed the window sills in there.  They painting plan is to get the trim in the kitchen taped off and painted after doing some touch up in the rooms that will be carpeted in Wednesday.  Oh, and I washed twenty years of dust off of 24 recessed lighting fixtures.

Monday I am going up to my Naturopath's office to learn how to give myself IM injections.  I want to try a series of lipotropic injections with B12 (also called MIC injections).  It is a combination of B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B12 vitamins and essential amino acids; some of which are not produced by the body or not easily obtained from current food sources.  Methionine (the M in MIC) assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries, as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body since it can be converted to cytosine, which is a precursor to gluthione, which is of prime importance in detoxifying the liver.  Inositol (the I in MIC) helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotropic which converts fats into other useful products. Choline (the C in MIC) assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels, keeping cell membranes healthy and in preventing gallstones.  The B vitamins do a myriad of things including acting as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism; helping to metabolize fats, carbs, and respiratory proteins; and aiding in cell turnover and energy.   When originally researching these injections, I found local clinics wanted $350 or $400 for an initial screening and 4 injections over the course of two weeks.  In talking to my naturopath, who already offers B12 injections and training for them, she did some research and the clinic now offers them for $44 for two weeks worth along with training on how to give them to yourself.  I have also found a couple of online sources for the injection.  If I see any benefit from them, I will order them myself and continue them.

Lunch - (510 calories)
Venti Salted Caramel Mocha


Dinner - (922 calories)
390 g thin cut lip on ribeye steak
180 g roma tomato

Total Calories for the day 1,432
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 49% from fat and 27% from protein.

Fat  78 g; Fiber 4 g; Carb 89 g; Sodium 582 mg; Protein 98 g

No comments:

Post a Comment