HCG Patch

Monday, October 24, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 70

Weight - 142.6

Up 1.6 lbs with no output whatsoever over night. Today's recipe for disaster, Thai food for lunch.  It goes downhill from here.  I have several friends on the HCG Diet Info forum that are loading this weekend.  I think I convinced myself I was loading too, but of course, I'm not.  After Thai, it gets insane and it's all junk food.  I have a plan though. Since this group of friends begin Phase 2 tomorrow, I am going to eat in a somewhat P2 manner for the next few days and see where it takes me on the scale.

Breakfast - (307 calories)
7 oz Fage Total Classic Greek yogurt
2 tbsp half & half in one mug coffee


Lunch - (725 calories estimated)
Half a Garlic Chicken entre
Half a Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodles) entree
1 potsticker
1 fried prawn



Afternoon Snack - (500 calories)
5 (yes 5) Oreo Triple Double Chocolate cookies


Dinner - (700 calories)
2 cup Healthy Request Italian Wedding Style Soup
2 slices Oroweat HealthFull Flax and Fiber bread
1/2 tsp Melt Buttery Spread
5 saltines
1 slice carrot cake

Evening munchies - (340 calories)
100 calorie pack Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn
1 Payday candy bar

Total Calories for the day 2,572
Daily Calorie Composition: 47% from carbs, 38% from fat and 15% from protein.

Fat  110 g; Fiber 22 g; Carb 310 g; Sodium 2,655 mg; Protein  97 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment