HCG Patch

Friday, September 30, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 47

Weight - 135.4

Up 0.4 today, but that's alright.  I didn't get much sleep last night, and I've been stressing about uncluttering my house as I shuffle things around with the paint and carpet being done.  Today they started on my family room and stairwell.  They got one coat on the walls and ceiling.  Monday, they'll put on the second coat on the formal dining room, and family room and ceiling.  We may be ready for carpet in those two areas by end of the week. 

Today I'm back to a normal amount of calories, but staying low on the carbs.  After several lower calorie days, I think my body needs it. 

Breakfast - (592 calories)
**Veggie Scramble & Sausage
3 eggs
1 egg white
60 g mushroom
50 g onion
2 tsp Melt Buttery Spread
1 tbsp half & half
1 slice Provolone Cheese
3 links Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (409 calories)
1 7 oz container Fage Total Greek Yogurt
40 g raspberries
stevia to taste
28 g Tillamook Colby Jack cheese

Dinner - (592 calories)
**Southwest Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Romanesco Broccoli
9 oz Farmland Southwest Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin
210 g romanesco broccoli
2 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette
1 tbsp Shredded Italian Blend cheese



Total Calories for the day 1,593
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 56% from fat and 34% from protein.

Fat 95 g; Fiber 12 g; Carb 39 g; Sodium 2,501 mg; Protein 139 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment