HCG Patch

Friday, September 2, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 19

Weight - 136.4

Up another 1.8 lbs.  That is 3.2 lbs in two days.  I am thinking it may be the macadamia nuts I've had both days.  Laying off those and doing a steak day today.  I ran into an issue though.  I cooked a great ribeye and sat down to enjoy it, but my lapband decided it wasn't having it.  I don't know if I've spoken about my lapband before.  If not here goes.  I was banded in Feb 2005 and lost a considerable amount of weight thanks to it. After a few years, for the most part, it seems like it isn't there.  It's rare that I run into a problem eating.  Somehow I must have irritated it when I started eating the steak.  Perhaps I didn't chew well enough.  It was not having it at all.  I could not keep anything down.  It was very frustrating.   I let things settle and had a small container of Fage Total instead. 


Dinner - (706 calories)
6 oz (maybe) ribeye steak
7 oz container Fage Total Greek Yogurt
100 g apple

Total Calories for the day 706
Daily Calorie Composition: 11% from carbs, 60% from fat and 29% from protein.

Fat 46 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 19 g; Sodium 148 mg; Protein 51 g   

No comments:

Post a Comment