HCG Patch

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 23

Weight - 134.2

And she's back down again.  Today is totally off the charts.  I was planning to eat some chicken for lunch and make turkey burgers for dinner.  Nice and safe for sure.  My son's pregnant girlfriend got to showing me a few Mexican places she wanted to try and before you know it, we were on our way.  A couple of friends even met us there.   First Mexican I've had this time around.  I wanted to try their fish tacos, but they definitely do not compare to Senor Taco.  I got a bistec (flank steak) burrito with no beans.  Funny thing, one of the other ladies ordered a veggie burrito.  She was complaining about hers being spicy and she traded with her daughter.  I'm digging into mine and finally realized there were beans in it and started looking for the meat.  Sure enough, I had the veggie and she had mine.  I likely didn't do too bad because of that.  Well, other than the 200 calorie Mexican Coke.

Breakfast - (328 calories)
7 oz Fage Total Greek Yogurt
90 g plum
stevia to taste
1 mug coffee with 3 tbsp 2% milk

Lunch - (640 calories estimated)
part of a veggie burrito
part of a steak burrito
part of a fish taco
16.9 oz MexiCoke

Dinner - (228 calories)
**Shake and a Cuc Salad
Jay Robb Pina Colada Protein Powder
6 oz 2% milk
240 g cucumber
20 g red onion
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Total Calories for the day 1,196
Daily Calorie Composition: 49% from carbs, 27% from fat and 24% from protein.

Fat 36 g; Fiber 10 g; Carb 148 g; Sodium 1,366 mg; Protein 74 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment