HCG Patch

Saturday, September 3, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 20

Weight - 135.6

Well you would think I'd have more of a drop today since I could get much down yesterday.   I kept my granddaughter overnight.  I had a hard time going to sleep last night because my chest was bothering me from the throwing up.  I likely managed 3 hours tops and then the gbaby was awake by 8 am.   We hit Applebees for lunch before going shopping.  That did not go well for me.  Once again I could not keep anything down.  I don't even know how to try to count the calories since only a small amount might have even made it.

Crazier still, we'd planned dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  I was not skipping out on it.  I thought perhaps if I had soup and something small I'd do okay.  Nothing was staying down.  Finally talked myself into a shot of tequila and that seemed to ease things up a bit.  I managed to get a small portion of my Tuscan Chicken entree down.  We got cheesecake to go and wouldn't you know, that stayed down when I ate it about an hour or so later.  Figures  My calories are going to look really low for the day since I don't even want to guess at how much of Applebee's I really got down.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start with the tequila ;)

Breakfast - (40 calories)
2 mugs coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner - (857 calories estimated)
1/4 Cheesecake Factory Tuscan Chicken entree
1 slice Pina Colada Cake Cheesecake

Total calories for the day 897
Daily Calorie Composition: 33% from carbs, 59% from fat and 8% from protein.

Fat 49 g; Fiber 5 g; Carb 61 g; Sodium 508 mg; Protein 15 g   



No comments:

Post a Comment