HCG Patch

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Atkins Fat Fast Day 2

Weight - 136.6

Oh my, imagine my surprise!  I'm down 2.4 lbs today.  Today is day two of the Atkins Fat Fast.  I am eating Fluffy Chocolate Mousse and a bit of cream in my coffee to get the calories up to near 1,000 for the day.
My mousse was light and airy, but didn't seem to set well.  I was looking for the consistency of pudding, but it wasn't that thick.  It was definitely delicious.

Also I'm in ketosis today.  Yesterday, I checked and I wasn't.  This morning the stix showed small levels.  This evening they show large levels.


Here are my four servings of mousse.  I also used one tablespoon of heavy whipping cream in my coffee this morning.

Total calories for the day 1,011.
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 86% from fat and 4% from protein.

Fat 98 g; Fiber 4 g; Carb 26 g; Sodium 280 mg; Protein 9 g

No comments:

Post a Comment