HCG Patch

Thursday, September 22, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 39

Weight - 139.6

Well what the heck.  I know I've been stressed and not sleeping well, but this is getting a bit silly.

I planned a steak day for today, but a trip to Costco became my downfall.   They had Cougar Gold cheese which is made at the college I went to.  I can only find it in stores once in a while so I had to grab some and then make sure everyone in my house had a bite or two or in my case, more.  I also brought home a package of their big cookies and ate two of them before I thought to check the calorie count online.  Yikes!  230 calories per cooking.

Tomorrow I'm planning a "Shake it up" day.  Protein shakes all day.

Afternoon - (570 calories)
2 Kirkland Oatmeal Raisin cookies
28 g WSU Cougar Gold sharp cheddar

Dinner - (700 calories)
495 g top sirloin steak
135 g roma tomato
1 tbsp Newmans Own Light Italian dressing

Total calories for the day 1,270
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 41% from fat and 43% from protein. 

Fat 50 g; Fiber 2 g; Carb 45 g; Sodium 769 mg; Protein 122 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment