HCG Patch

Monday, September 26, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 43

Weight - 138.2

And just when I'm expecting a gain because of what I ate, I drop .8 lbs instead.  Today is a somewhat normal eating day before heading into a three day Atkins Fat Fast tomorrow.

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  I had one cracked filling and a couple of shallow ones to take care of.  It was a fast appointment, but my teeth were a little sore during the day. 

My sore throat has turned into a slight running nose and a ticky kind of cough.  No painting today.  I thought they'd be here, but when I got home, they were here.  Seems he had an urgent request from a client.

Lunch - (883 calories)
**Tuna Salad
220 g Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna (very low sodium)
100 g celery
75 g onion
60 g dill relish
6 tbsp Hain's Canola Mayo

Dinner - (415 calories)
230 g Kirkland Mahi Mahi
1 tbsp Nutiva coconut oil
200 g Pattypan squash
1 tbsp Melt Spread



Total Calories for the day 1,298
Daily Calorie Composition: 4% from carbs, 66% from fat and 30% from protein.

Fat 101 g; Fiber 5 g; Carb 15 g; Sodium 2,170 mg; Protein 105 g 

No comments:

Post a Comment